- Original Source:Botetourt Co., Va. Bk p. 249. 15 May 1771
- Intermediate Source:Lannie Walker.com extracted June 2011.
- See also: Source:Summers, 1929, and Notebook:Walker_Family_in_Southwest_Virginia
- Document. Mudlick Property of John Walker, 1751
- Person:John Walker (81)
- Walker to Walker Power of Attorney
- John Walker of Orange Co., N.C. ... hath nominated constituted and appointed well beloved brothers Samuel Walker and Joseph Walker or the Survivor of them
- my true and lawful attorneyes (to sell) 471 acres of land ... in two tracts lying in Co. of Botetourt on south side of Roan Oke below the land of Alexander Ingrim to Andrew Armstron of said Co. of Botetourt for sum of 225 pounds current Co. of Botetourt money of Virginia ...
- Wit: John Walker (seal)
- Alexr Stewart
- Joseph Cloyd