White Township is a township in Warren County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the township's population was 4,882, reflecting an increase of 637 (+15.0%) from the 4,245 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 642 (+17.8%) from the 3,603 counted in the 1990 Census. It is part of the easternmost region of the Lehigh Valley.
White Township was incorporated as a township by an Act of the New Jersey Legislature on April 9, 1913, from portions of Oxford Township, based on the results of a referendum held on May 1, 1913, making it the second-youngest township in the county. The township was named after Alexander White, who came to the area on an unknown date sometime before 1760 and built a stone mansion called "The White House" near a place called Roxburg.