Week-St. Mary (Cornish: Gwig Sen Maria) is a civil parish and village in northeast Cornwall, England. It is situated south of Bude close to the River Tamar and the border between Cornwall and Devon in the Hundred of Stratton.
Week-St. Mary has a 14th-15th century parish church dedicated to St Mary the Virgin and the tower contains a ring of six bells. The parish is in the diocese of Truro.
The parish covers an area of 6,123 acres (24.78 km2) or 9.6 square miles (24.8 km2), and has a population of 550, according to the 2001 census. Week-St. Mary was part of the Stratton Hundred of Cornwall and in Stratton Rural District between 1894 and 1974.
One of the many maps available on A Vision of Britain through Time is one from the Ordnance Survey Series of 1900 illustrating the parish boundaries of Cornwall at the turn of the 20th century. This map blows up to show all the parishes and many of the small villages and hamlets.
The following websites have pages explaining their provisions in WeRelate's Repository Section. Some provide free online databases.