Barningham is a village and civil parish in the St. Edmundsbury District of Suffolk, England, about twelve miles north-east of Bury St. Edmunds. The Domesday Book records the population of Barningham in 1086 to be 36. In the 2011 UK census it had a population of 956.
The pharmaceutical company Fisons, founded by James Fison in the late 18th century, began as a flour mill and bakery in the village. The building has since been developed into terraced homes.