Ab Lench is a village in the English county of Worcestershire. It was recorded in the Domesday Book of 1086. The village lies from Church Lench and Rous Lench, from Harvington and from Ragley Hall. It is about fifteen miles (24 km) from Stratford and six miles (10 km) from Evesham.
It was classed as a 'Civil Parish' from 1866 to 1933 when it was merged with Church Lench. The parish of Ab Lench comprised an area of and had a population of 89 in 1801. This fell to 41 in 1901 and just 31 in 1921. The population had increased again to 57 by 1931, shortly before the Parish was merged. The village has also been known as "Abbots Lench", as recorded in the 1911 census, and "Hob Lench" as noted by the Royal Historical Society in 1991.