Facts and Events
- ↑ Prentiss, Mississippi, United States. 1900 U. S. Census Population Schedule, Roll 623_826, P 16B.
Wiley Pollard, Lacy, Prentiss, b. July 1855, Alabama, Farmer, married 18 years
Wiley Pollard, M. age 54; Mary Pollard, Aug 1859, age 40; John L Pollard, M b. Feb 1883, age 17; Ocy Pollard, F, b. Sept 1883, age 16 ; Thomas L Pollard, M. b. Feb 1887, age 13; Boliver H Pollard, M. b. March 1889, age 11; Maggie E Pollard, b. Nov 1891, age 8; William L Pollard, M. b Feb 1894, age 6; Baxter M Pollard; M. b Sept 1896, age 3.
- Prentiss, Mississippi, United States. 1910 U.S. Census Population Schedule, Roll T624_756, Page 20A.
Luther Pollard, b. abt 1894, Mississippi, Hired Man, Beat 1, Prentiss, Mississippi
Luther Pollard, age 16, S, W, M, b. Mississippi, enumerated with Chrestina C. Smith age 60.
- W. L. Pallard, in Alcorn, Mississippi, United States. 1920 U.S. Census Population Schedule, Roll T625_868; p 8A.
W. L. Pollard, Beat 2, Alcorn, Mississippi, b. abt 1895, Mississippi
W. L. Pollard, M, W, age 25, Rent, Virgie Pollard, F, W, age 20, b. Tennessee.
Indexed on census as "Pallard"
- William "Bunk" Pollard left a wife in Booneville, MS. and went to Jonesboro, LA.
He remarried without getting a divorce. It was not known what happened to "Bunk" until
1975 when he died. He never told his second family about himself, but when he
died some of his children discovered papers in his possession that linked him to
Booneville, MS. These children did some research and found he had a family in Booneville.
Bunk Pollard's first wife was living in Booneville as of June 8, 1983.
- ↑ William Luther Pollard Birth