Facts and Events
There are 5 vital records available on MyHeritage for William Blundell, Jr, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for William Blundell, Jr
Lavaca County, Texas, 1850 census:
- Blundel, Wm. 31 yrs Farm b. Louisiana
- Clorilda 23 yrs b. Alabama
- William 7 yrs b. Texas
- James A. 3 yrs b. Texas
- Cartherine 1 yr b. Texas
- John A. 17 yrs b. Louisiana
- [NOTE: John A. is William's brother and is double-listed; he also appears with his father in Titus County.]
Lavaca County, Texas, 1860 census:
- Blundell, William 42 yrs Farmer (real estate = $1,000; personal estate = $300) b. Louisiana
- Clotilda 27 yrs House wife b. Mississippi
- James 12 yrs b. Texas
- Catharine 11 yrs b. Texas
- Oscar 8 yrs b. Texas
- Mary 5 yrs b. Texas
- Joseph 2 yrs b. Texas
- English, William 17 yrs Laborer b. Texas
Hill County, Texas, 1870 census:
- Blundell, William 52 yrs Farmer b. Louisiana
- Catherine 30 yrs b. Mississippi
- Oscar 15 yrs b. Texas
- Mary 13 yrs b. Texas
- Josephine 11 yrs b. Texas
- Sarah 10 yrs b. Texas
- Lizzie 2 yrs b. Texas
- Smith, Josephine 16 yrs b. Texas
- Porchontas[?][f] 10 yrs b. Texas
- [NOTE ENUMERATOR'S ERROR: "Josephine" is actually his son, Joseph.]
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Lavaca, Texas, United States. 1850 U.S. Census Population Schedule, p. 308B, dwelling/family 43/43.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Lavaca, Texas, United States. 1860 U.S. Census Population Schedule, p. 236, dwelling/family730/730.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Hill, Texas, United States. 1870 U.S. Census Population Schedule, p. 411A, dwelling/family 89/89.