- H. Thomas Edward Van Stone1862 - 1929
- W. Elizabeth (add)
Facts and Events
||Thomas Edward Van Stone
||Huron, Ontario, Canada
||East Wawanosh, Huron, Ontario, Canada
||to Elizabeth (add)
||Bay City, Bay, Michigan, United States
||Bay City, Bay, Michigan
THOMAS EDWARD VAN STONE was born in 1862 at Ontario, Canada. He appeared on the census of 1871 at Wawanosh East, Huron North, Ontario, Canada. He married ELIZABETH [VAN STONE] in 1895.S3
Thomas's niece Caroline gave birth to an illegitimate daughter named Ruth Butt. Her father is unknown. She was adopted by Thomas and Elizabeth Van Stone.S2 Thomas lived in Bay City, the same place as Caroline and Ruth.
He was worked in a lumber yard in 1910. He died in 1929 at Bay City, Bay County, Michigan.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Karen Spiegel. Van Stone GED Spiegel. (GED File, February 3, 2004), Secondary quality.
- In the matter of the estate of Ernest Butt , Late of the City of Windsor, In the County of Essex, Widower, Deceased: between Lemoyne Darlene S. (Supreme Court of Ontario, 20 April 1988), Primary quality.
Ruth Butt Adoption
- ↑ 1910 Thomas Van Stone Census, 1910, Primary quality.
- ↑ 1871 John Van Stone Canadian Census, 1871, Primary quality.