- H. Thomas Linthwaite1816/17 - 1858
- W. Eliza Taber1818 - 1854
m. 17 Dec 1840
Facts and Events
||18 Oct 1836
||New York, New York, United StatesShip: Medora from London, England; Occupation Hosier; Age 19
||17 Dec 1840
||Manhattan, New York, New York, United StatesBedford Street Church, Minister: P. Rice
to Eliza Taber
||Manhattan, New York, New York, United States232 Spring Street
||New York City, New York, United States136 W 17th
||8 Aug 1850
||New York City, New York, United StatesAge 33
||8 Aug 1850
||New York City, New York, United States16th Ward, 1st District
||8 Aug 1850
||New York City, New York, United StatesLace merchant
||21 Jul 1854
||Manhattan, New York, New York, United States21 Commerce Street
||16 Aug 1854
||Mt. Vernon, Westchester, New York, United StatesLot 67 - Westerly Half
||20 Aug 1855
||Wakefield, Bronx, New York, United StatesLot 450 - Westerly Half
||Manhattan, New York, New York, United States92 Canal Street
||1 Feb 1858
||Manhattan, New York, New York, United StatesAge 42: 341 Canal Street: Cause of Death: Congestion of Lungs
||after 1 Feb 1858
||Kings, New York, United StatesGreen-Wood Cemetery, Section 126, Lot 2458, Grave 1069
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Thomas Lintworth family, in New York, New York, United States. 1850 U.S. Census Population Schedule: Seventh Census of the United States, NARA Microfilm Publication M432. (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration), 8 Aug 1850.
Cover N.Y. Merchantile Union Directory Jones & Linthwaite Fancy Goods. 576 Bowery
- ↑ Thomas Lynthwaite, in New York, United States. New York Deaths and Burials, 1795-1952. (FamilySearch Record Search).
Name: Thomas Lynthwaite
Death Date: 01 Feb 1858
Death Place: Manhattan, New York, New York
Birth Date: 1816
Indexing Project (Batch) Number: B05602-3
System Origin: New York-EASy
GS Film number: 447561
- ↑ US Ports of Arrival and their Available Passenger Lists 1820-1957. (www.genesearch.com).
1836; Arrival; New York, New York; Microfilm Serial: M237; Microfilm Roll: 32; Line: 26; List Number: 952
- ↑ Eliza Taber Linthwaite, in New York Herald (New York City, New York), Pg 5, Col 2, 21 Jul 1854.
Death Notice for his wife, Eliza Taber Linthwaite
- ↑ Thomas Linthwaite, in New York Herald (New York City, New York), Pg 5, Col 5, 3 Feb 1858.
LINTHWAITE.--On Monday afternoon, Feb. 1, Thomas Linthwaite, many years with Mr. R. S. Green, in the 42d year of his age.
His friends are invited to attend his funeral, from the Memorial church, corner of Hammond street and Waverley place, this (Wednesday) morning, at half-past nine o'clock.
Thomas Linthwaite Death Notice
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Doggett's New York City Directory, illustrated with Maps of New York and Brooklyn. (New York City: John Doggett Jr, Publisher and Proprietor, 1842-?).
Doggett's NY Directory 1844 Linthwaite Entries from Doggett's New York City directory, 1848-49 1857 NYC Directory
- ↑ NYC Death Index.
- ↑ Westchester County Clerk's Office, Liber: 291, P: 286, 14 Dec 1854.
Purchase of Lot 67, Westerly Half, from John & Isabella Taber, for $35.50 (equivalent to $1,020.00 in 2015)
- ↑ Westchester County Clerk's Office, Liber: 321, P: 74, 17 Jan 1856.
Purchase of Lot 450, Westerly Half, from Cornelius A. Cooper and Wife, for $75.00 ( equivalent to $2,040.00 in 2015)