Facts and Events
- 1607 birth, Plymouth Devonshire England
- child birth, ♂ Moytoy I Chota (of Tainesi (Cherokee)) [Moytoy]
- 1627 immigration, Jamestown, Virginia
- 1628 census, Virginia Early Census: 1628, Jamestown, Virginia
- 1635 other, Shipping Trade Info: Fur
- 1675 death, Running Water Village, Tennessee
- 1675 burial, The Great Mound, Nikwasi, Franklin, North Carolina
- Schutz, Noel, and Don Greene. Shawnee Heritage I: Shawnee Genealogy and Family History. (Lulu.com, 2008).
- ↑ I believe Running Water was in what is now Marion County, but this may need to be updated with more research. user:cthrnvl
Help fund new features!