Theobald , Count of Arles
- Theobald , Count of Arles
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Theobald (c. 854-895), count of Arles, was a Frank from the Bosonid-family.
He was a son of Hucbert and married Bertha, an illegitimate daughter of Lothair II, King of Lotharingia, who was renowned for her beauty and spirit.
They had two sons Hugh of Italy and Boso of Tuscany.
- ↑ Buck, J. Orton; Marcellus Donald Alexander von Redlich; Aileen Lewers Langston; and Timothy Field Beard. Pedigrees of some of the Emperor Charlemagne's descendants. (Baltimore [Maryland]: Genealogical Pub. Co., c1974-1978, 1979), p.284.
- ↑ Theobald of Arles, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.
- THEOTBALD [Thibaut] (-[Jun 887/895]), in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.
- ↑ Thibaud, in Baldwin, Stewart, and Todd Farmerie. The Henry Project (King Henry II ): Ancestors of King Henry II.
Help fund new features!