Facts and Events
Note by Bob Mitchell:
- Deed Book 11 page 438 - Oct 18,1844 - The heirs of William P. Jackson being Mary Jackson (wife of Henry A. Jackson), A.M. Lowery (husband of Henrietta Jackson, dau of Henry A. Jackson), Alex May (husband of Susannah, dau of Henry A. Jackson), Stephen Jackson (COL Stephen, son of Henry A. Jackson,) & Benjamin A. Jackson (son of Henry A. Jackson) to John Edwards - $1200 for 153 acres on Thompson Creek adjoining the State line.
- United States. 1820 U.S. Census Population Schedule. (National Archives Microfilm Publication M33), Chesterfield Co., South Carolina.
- Rootsweb chart of Marvin E. Carnes: Carnes Family Tree and Heritage. (http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=marvincarnes).
- Burch, W. Bernette. Burch Family and Hollendsworth, Thomas, Meadow, Jackson No.1, Jackson No.2, Blakeney, Timmons etc, 14.
- United States. 1850 U.S. Census Population Schedule, Chesterfield, Chesterfield Co., SC.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Research of Hugh Albert Jackson; see Table of Contents/Conflicting Data Section this site. www.jacksonfamilyge.