Sarah Ann Johnson
d.bef Nov 1842
Facts and Events
- ↑ Illinois, Pope, Alexander, in United States. 1820 U.S. Census Population Schedule, p. 76, Primary quality.
Jonston, Beley, 1 m >10 [Robert], 1 m 10-15 [Charles], 1 m 26-44 [Bailey], 3 f >10 [Evaline, Sarah, Mary], 1 f 16-25 [Ann]
- ↑ United States. 1840 U.S. Census Population Schedule, p. 91, Primary quality.
John Dawson, 1 m<5 [Byron], 1 m 20-30, 1 f 20-30 [Sarah]
- ↑ Estate File #3697, Sarah Ann Dawson (1844), in Johnson, Indiana, United States. Probate Records, Primary quality.
Guardian Bond, John W. Dawson, filed 14 May 1844, Probate Court
The undersigned would respectfully represent unto your honor that he is the father of Byron Dawson who is aged about 6 year. His mother Sarah Ann Dawson now deceased was the daughter and one of the heirs at law of Baly Johnson, late of said county deceased, who died intestate seized of 140.0 acres of land situate on the Madison and Indianapolis State road about 2 and 1/2 miles south of Franklin – the rental value of which land is about $60. That there are 5 heirs of said Baly none [sic] entitled to one equal [“one equal” inserted above line] share of said land one of whom is the said Byron son of your petitioner. Your petitioner wishes to be appointed guardian of his said son so as to enable and authorize him to take full charge of this interest and share of his said son in said estate
Signed John W. Dawson
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Clark County, Indiana, NE of the State Road, in United States. 1830 U.S. Census Population Schedule, Primary quality.
Johnson, Bailey, 1 m 20-30 [Robert], 1 m 40-50 [Bailey], 1 f 10-15 [Sarah], 1 f 40-50 [Ann]
- ↑ Indiana State Library. Indiana State Library Genealogy Database: Marriages through 1850. (Indiana, United States), Secondary quality.
Dawson, John W. and Shelton, Mary J, Marion County, 11-16-1842 [16 Nov 1842]
Help fund new features!