Facts and Events
||4 Mar 1655/56
||Wethersfield, Hartford, Connecticut, United States
||aft 7 Nov 1684
||After death of his first wife.
to Thomas Fitch
||2 Jul 1746
||Guilford, New Haven County, Connecticut, United States
||Old North Cemetery, Guilford, New Haven, Connecticut, United States
- ↑ Jacobus, Donald Lines, and Edgar Francis Waterman. Hale, House and Related Families, Mainly of the Connecticut River Valley. (Hartford: The Connecticut Historical Society, 1952), 485.
Sarah (Boreman), b. (Wethersfield) 4 Mar. 1655/6; d. at North Guilford, 2 July 1746 in 92d yr. (g. s.); m. Thomas Fitch, b. abt. 1652, d. at Wethersfield, 17 Oct. 1704 ae. 52, son of Samuel and Susannah (-----) (Whiting) Fitch.
- ↑ Sarah Fitch, in Find A Grave.
- ↑ Goldthwaite, Charlotte. Boardman Genealogy, 1525-1895: The English Home and Ancestry of Samuel Boreman, Wethersfield, Conn.; Thomas Boreman, Ipswich, Mass. : With Some Account of Their Descendants (Now Called Boardman) in America. (Hartford, Conn.: William F. J. Boardman, 1895), pages 195-97.
'Sarah Boreman ([daughter of] Samuel), born March 4, 1655-6, married Thomas Fitch of Wethersfield. He had previously married Abigail, daughter of William Goodrich, ... Thomas, born 1652, ... settled in Wethersfield, ...Mr. Thomas Fitch died intestate, Oct. 18, 1704.' A land sale in 1722 was ' "subject to Widow Sarah Fitch's thirds, she now living in Guilford." '
- ↑ Connecticut, United States. The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records, Wethersfield Vital Records:36 (typescript).
Sarah,d.Sam[ue]ll & Mary,b.Mar.4,1655'
- ↑ Connecticut, United States. The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records, Guildford Vital Records:93 (typescript).
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Ricker, Jacquelyn Ladd. The Ricker Compilation of Vital Records of Early Connecticut. (Baltimore, Maryland: Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company, 2006), 4705.
Fitch, Sarah, wid. of Thomas of Wethersfield, d. 2 Jul 1746 - Guilford VR & North Guilford Cem, Guilford.
Help fund new features!