Facts and Events
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Cokayne, George Edward, and Vicary Gibbs; et al. The complete peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and the United Kingdom, extant, extinct, or dormant [2nd ed.]. (London: St. Catherine Press, 1910-59), 3:242.
- The Magna Charta Sureties 1215, Frederick Lewis Weis, additions by Walter Lee Sheppard Jr, 5th Edition, 1999 (7), 153-1.
- The Plantagenet Ancestry, by William Henry Turton, 1968 (4).
- Rohese Giffard, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
- ↑ ROHESE Giffard (-after 1113, bur [Colchester])., in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.