b.11 Jan 1730
m. on or aft 13 Jun 1729
- Robert Cary1730 - 1777
- Amy Cary1739 - 1756
Facts and Events
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Robert Cary - birth/baptism, in The Parish Register for St. Augustine Watling Street Church, London, 1698-1750.
« 1730 | St. Augustine Baptisms And Births / … / Cary wat / ling street | Robert the Son of Robert and Am... / Cary was born January 11th. bapt… » Note: "Am…" and "bapt…" indicate parts impossible to read in full where lost in the fold of the page as visible [on-line] in the image from the 'London Metropolitan Archives, St Augustine Watling Street, Composite register: baptisms 1698 - 1737, marriages 1698 - 1720, burials 1698 - 1731 and 1750, P69/AUG/A/001/MS08872, Item 003' as accessed on ancestry.co.uk/ > London, England, Baptisms, Marriages and Burials, 1538-1812 [database on-line] > City of London > St Augustine, Watling Street > 1698-1750 > Page (image) 29 of 75.
- ↑ Robert Cary - birth/baptism, in The International Genealogical Index / British Isles.
« ROBERT CARY - Gender: Male Christening: 21 JAN 1730 St Augustine Watling Street, London, London, England / Father: Robert Cary, Mother: Amy / Source Information: Batch No.: C022412 / Dates: 1559 - 1762 / Source Call No.: 0374420 / Type: Film / Printout Call No.: 6903851 / Type: Film > Parish registers for St. Augustine Watling Street Church, London, 1559-1940 » Accessed on Family Search - IGI/BI
- ↑ Robert Cary - death/burial, in C R Elrington (Editor), T F T Baker, Diane K Bolton, Patricia E C Croot: 'Hampstead: Manor and Other Estates', A History of the County of Middlesex, Volume 9, Hampstead, Paddington (1989), pp. 91-111.
BRITISH HISTORY ONLINE > Middlesex > Hampstead Manor and Other Estates > « ... In 1757 they sold it (KINGSWELL or KINGHALL) to Robert Cary (d. 1777), who was succeeded by his daughters Amy Anne, Lucy Elizabeth (who apparently married brothers, Adam and Thomas Askew), and Mary, who sold the bulk of the estate, by then called Shepherd's Close, in 1797 to Jonathan Key, stationer of Paternoster Row…. » Accessed at British History online
- ↑ Robert Cary - death/burial, in The Parish Register of St John at Hampstead, Middlesex 1737-1787.
« 1777 Burials / … / ---- April ---- / … / Robert Cary ---- 11th -- » Image from the 'London Metropolitan Archives' – accessed on ancestry.co.uk/ > London, England, Baptisms, Marriages and Burials, 1538-1812 [database on-line].
- ↑ Will of Robert Cary of Hampstead, Middlesex, proved 3 April 1779 (not specified when written) .
« Description Will of Robert Cary of Hampstead, Middlesex Date 03 April 1779 Catalogue reference PROB 11/1052 Dept Records of the Prerogative Court of Canterbury Series Prerogative Court of Canterbury and related Probate Jurisdictions: Will Registers Piece Name of Register: Warburton Quire Numbers: 143 - 190 » Accessed on National Archives (UK) Documents Online