m. BEF 1884
- Myra A Thompson1894 - 1995
Facts and Events
||Myra A Thompson
||30 Mar 1894
||Kansas, United States
||Arkansas City, Cowley, Kansas, United Statesa school teacher
||19 JAN 1920
||523 South "A" Street, Arkansas City, Cowley Co., KansasCensus1920
||19 SEP 1921
||to Laurel C. Paulin
||Remsen, Plymouth, Iowa, United States
|Soc Sec No
||Iowa, United States481-62-3301
||8 May 1975
||Le Mars, Plymouth, Iowa, United StatesNews
||5 Feb 1995
||Kingsley, Plymouth, Iowa, United States
||Le Mars, Plymouth, Iowa, United StatesNews
There are 178 vital records available on MyHeritage for Myra A Thompson, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for Myra A Thompson
Myra was raised for the most part by her paternal grandparents in Arkansas City, Kansas.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Elsie Powell Mehnert. The Powell Family, a Record and Biography of the Descendants of SamuelPowell. (self published, Naperville, Illinois, 1946).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Social Security Administration. Social Security Death Index.
- ↑ United States. 1900 U.S. Census Population Schedule. (National Archives Microfilm Publication T624), b. Mar 1894 in KS.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 United States. 1920 U.S. Census Population Schedule. (National Archives Microfilm Publication T625), ED#44; page 179; sheet 3A; ancestry image: 5.
- email: janicebr at earthlink.net, Compiler: Janice Brown. Webster Family Tree database, Location: database :2484388, Url:http:/worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com. (Sep 2005; database last updated: Sep 2005).
- ↑ Both parents born in Canada (1900 census). In the 1920 census it is reported she was born in Oklahoma, father in Canada and mother in Illinois.
- ↑ SOURCE: Le Mars Globe Post The American Legion auxiliary held their regular monthly meeting on Monday night, Sept. 13 at the Mrs. Laurel Paulin home. At the close of the meeting a lunch was served by the hostesses, Mrs. Paulin and Minnie Davis (Sep 27, 1954)
The women selected to serve as the Farm Bureau women's committee with the women's officers include... Mrs. Laurel Paulin... (Nov 1, 1954)
Topics for the session were chosen by the Farmer Council consisting of.... Laurel Paulin... (Nov 4, 1954)
EXECUTOR'S NOTICE --Notice is hereby given to all persons interested that on the 11th day of April, 1955, the undersigned was appointed by the District Court of Plymouth County, Iowa, Executrix of the Estate of L.C. Paulin, decreased, late of said County. All persons indebted to said Estate will make payment to the undersigned and those having claims against the same will present them legally authenticated to said Court for allowance. Dated April 11, 1955. Myra Paulin. Attorney for Estate, Burton Dail. (April 18 & 25; May 2, 1955)
Mr. and Mrs. V.D. Wells of Pierson were Sunday afternoon visitors in the home of Mrs. Laurel Paulin. (Mar 17, 1955)
Public Auction to close the estate of Laurel C. Paulin, a liquidation sale will be held Sat. May 19 & Sun May 20.. at the Northeast Edge of Kinglsey and the Sunday sale at the premises, 1-1/2 blocks west of Kingsley's main intersection (May 10, 1956)
FOR SALE--Modern 8 room home with acreage on Highway 140, Kingsley. Fruit and walnut trees. Contact Myra Paulin. Kingsley (Aug 2, 1956)
Mrs. Ella Vannorsdel has purchased a lot on Dover Street, formerly belonging to the Laurel Paulin estate, and workers began Wednesday to build a one story home for her. (Sep 13, 1956)
Mrs. Myra Paulin spent a few days the past week in the home of her daughter and son-in-law Mr. and Mrs. Robert Rogness of Holstein (Oct 1,1956)
FOR SALE--160 acre stock farm in Union Twp., Plymouth County. Modern natural gas. good school. Contact Mrs. Laurel Paulin. Kingsley, IA (Dec17, 1956)
Wyndham Pratt of Kingsley was the successful bidder on the Laurel Paulin farms -- miles north and 2-1/4 west of Kingsley at the auction sale held Jan. 24. The price was $259.50 an acre for the quarter section (Feb 6,1957)
- ↑ Age 25 and living with her Aunt Nannie B. Sifferd.
- ↑ "Mrs. Myra Paulin, Kingsley, was admitted Friday to Sioux City St. Joseph Mercy hospital"