Facts and Events
||Maude de Percy
||Alnwick Castle, Alnwick, Northumberland, England
||Alnwick, Northumberland, Englandto John de Neville, KG, 3rd Baron Neville de Raby
||INHERITANCE: A legatee in the 1368 will of her brother, Thomas PERCY, Bishop of Norwich.
||Bef 18 Feb 1378-1379
||18 Feb 1379
||Raby Castle, Raby, Durham, England
||Durham Cathedral, Durham, Durham, England
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Maud de Percy, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
- ↑ Weis, Frederick Lewis; Walter Lee Sheppard; and David Faris. Ancestral roots of certain American colonists, who came to America before 1700: the lineage of Alfred the Great, Charlemagne, Malcolm of Scotland, Robert the Strong, and some of their descendants. (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Pub. Co., 7th Edition c1992), p. 171 line 205:34, p. 172 line 207:33, Primary quality.
- ↑ Weis, Frederick Lewis, and Walter Lee Sheppard. The Magna Charta sureties, 1215: the barons named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and some of their descendants who settled in America. (Baltimore [Maryland]: Genealogical Pub. Co., Unknown edition (1955-1999)), p. 10 line 8:8, p. 64 line 45:6, Primary quality.
- Richardson, Douglas. Plantagenet ancestry : a study in colonial and medieval families. (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co Inc, c2004), p. 14 BEAUFORT:10, p. 253 NEVILLE:10, Primary quality.
- MATILDA (-before 18 Feb 1378), in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.
Help fund new features!