Mathilde of the Franks
d.bet 981 and 992
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Matilda of France (943 – 27 January 992), was a Queen of Burgundy.
- Dettlev Schwennicke, ed. Europäische Stammtafeln (Schwennicke edition). (Name: Verlag von J.A. Stargardt, Berlin, started being published in 1978;), ii, 1.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 MATHILDE (end-943-26/27 Jan [981/992], bur Vienne, cathédrale Saint-Maurice)., in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.
- Mathilde de France, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
- Matilda of France, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.