b.22 Jan 1739
d.16 Nov 1778
Facts and Events
Rod Davis' rootsweb chart has d/o/b as 1738/1739.
Frank M. Jackson has her d/o/b as 22 Jan 1739. His source is DAR Bible records, Vol. 209, p 36, NYS Library.
Rebecca Walch has her DOB as 1 Jan 1739.
The cemetery transcription at http://www.idreamof.com/cemetery/ny/longisland/sands_point.htm has Sands, Mary - wife of Benjamin Sands - b. 03 Jan 1739 - d. 16 Nov 1798. The d/o/d must have been difficult to read as other records have her d/o/d as 16 Nov 1778, a twenty year difference.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Frank M. Jackson research and family records, "Ancestors of Frank M. Jackson".
- ↑ Rootsweb chart of Rod Davis: Genealogy, et Cetera. (http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=dav4is).
- ↑ Cemetery Records, Sands Point, Nassau Co., New York. (http://www.idreamof.com/cemetery/ny/longisland/sands_point.htm).
- ↑ Rootsweb chart of John Fox: O'Conners of Oswego. (http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=okie2).
- Bunker, Mary Powell. Long Island Genealogies. (Albany, New York, United States: Joel Munsell's Sons, 1895), 223.
- Rootsweb chart of Ralph Wood: Wood Kemble Donne Sands Hart rev. 3 (30 Jan 2005). (http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=:3050219).
- Email from Rebecca Walch.