- H. J T ScottABT 1864 -
- W. Mary Etta Huddleston1864 - 1932
m. BET 1881 AND 1932
Facts and Events
There are 7 vital records available on MyHeritage for Mary Etta Huddleston, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for Mary Etta Huddleston
- ↑ Pension Documents Packet, Subject: Huddleston, Lucinda, File Number: 562993, Department of Interior, Bureau of Pensions.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Ancestry.com. Kentucky Death Records, 1852-1953, Record Type: (database online), Location: Provo, Utah, Url: www.Ancestry.co. (2007), Death Date: 9 Jan 1932 Death Location: Barren.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 United States. 1870 U.S. Census Population Schedule, Adair County, Kentucky, National Archives and Records Adm. (1870), Ambrose Huddleston household, White Oak Dist., p. 129/2, dwelling 13, family 13.
- ↑ United States. 1880 U.S. Census Population Schedule, Metcalfe County, Kentucky, National Archives and Records. (1880), Ambrose Huddleston household, ED 191, p. 153 B., dwelling 48, family 50.