Lillian Estelle Smereczanski
- H. Henry E. Hyder1922 - 2003
- W. Lillian Estelle Smereczanski1918 - 2006
Facts and Events
||Lillian Estelle Smereczanski
||4 Feb 1918
||Norwich, New London, Connecticut, United StatesBackus Hospital
||Manhattan, New York, New York, United States438 East 23 Street
||1 Jun 1925
||New York, New York, United States340 East 22 Street
||25 Apr 1930
||Lisbon, New London, Connecticut, United States
||14 Feb 2006
||Pensacola, Escambia, Florida, United States
||Pensacola Memorial Gardens Cemetery, Pensacola, Escambia, Florida, United States
- ↑ Social Security Administration. Social Security Death Index: Death Master File, database. (Alexandria, Virginia: National Technical Information Service).
- ↑ New York, New York, United States. 1920 U.S. Census Population Schedule, 18-WD, ED 860, sheet 7B, Primary quality.
Smerenshky Joseph, head, 42, immigrated 1910, b Austria, father b Italy, mother b Italy [birth place of both parents likely mistaken information that belongs to the family above]
Mary, wife, 39, immigrated 1910, b Austria, father b Austria, mother b Austria
Alfred, son, 20, immigrated 1910, b Austria, father b Austria, mother b Austria
Clemens, son, 18, immigrated 1910, b Austria, father b Austria, mother b Austria
Joseph, son, 8, b New York, father b Austria, mother b Austria
Virginia, daughter, 6, b New York, father b Austria, mother b Austria
David, son, 4, b New York, father b Austria, mother b Austria
Lillian, daughter, 2, b Connecticut, father b Austria, mother b Austria
- ↑ New York, State Census, 1925, Primary quality.
Smerchansky Joseph, head, 38, b Austria, 18 years in US, naturalized NY 1912, cabinet mkr
Mary, wife, 41, b Austria, 18 years in US, housewife
Emanuel, son, 18, b ship, cabinet mkr
Mitchell, son, 16, b US, ship worker
Joseph, son, 14, b US
Virginia, dau, 11, b US
David, son, 10, b US
Lillian, dau, 7, b US
Mae, dau, 5, b US
Dorothy, dau, 3, b US
- ↑ United States. 1930 U.S. Census Population Schedule. (National Archives Microfilm Publication T626).
Census Place: Lisbon, New London, Connecticut; Series: T626 Roll: 282; Page: 9A; Enumeration District: 19; Image: 43.0.
At Heritage Quest, indexed under head of household Mary Smerchasky, Page:21.
- ↑ Lillian E Hyder, in Find A Grave.