- H. Joseph Parker1642 - 1684
- W. Elizabeth (add)
m. 7 Oct 1680
- Joseph Parker1681/82 - 1715
Facts and Events
- ↑ Newbury, Essex, Massachusetts, United States. Vital Records of Newbury, Massachusetts, to the End of the Year 1849. (Salem, Mass.: The Essex Institute, 1911), 1:377.
Parker, Joseph, s. Joseph, May 15, 1642.
- ↑ Jackson, James R., editor; George C., compiler Furber; Ezra S. Stearns; James R. (James Robert) Jackson; Ezra S. (Ezra Scollay) Stearns; and George C. (George Clarence) Furber. History of Littleton New Hampshire: in Three Volumes. (Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States: Cambridge, Mass: The University Press, 1905), 375.
Joseph Parker, s/o Joseph, b. 15 May 1642, d. 6 Apr 1684, m. 7 Oct 1680 Elizabeth Bridges. She married next Samuel Hutchinson [1686/87 in Andover.]
- ↑ Patch, Ira J. "Abstracts from Wills, Inventories, &c., on File in the Office of Clerk of Courts, Salem, Mass.", in Historical collections of the Essex Institute. (Salem, Massachusetts: Published for the Essex Institute by H. Whipple), 4:63.
Will of Joseph Parker of Andover, Carpenter, dated 5 Apr 1684, proved 29 Jul 1684, mentions wife Elizabeth [executrix], "son Joseph, my only child", brother Steven. Overseers Dudley Bradstreet and Capt. John Osgood.
- "Bridges Genealogy", in Perley, Sidney, ed. Essex Antiquarian. (Salem, Mass.: Essex Antiquarian), 26.
Obadiah Bridges m. (2) Elizabeth ---. He d. 22 Oct 1677 and she m. (2) 7 Oct 1680 Joseph Parker.
Help fund new features!