- H. Joseph Parker1642 - 1684
- W. Elizabeth (add)
m. 7 Oct 1680
- Joseph Parker1681/82 - 1715
Facts and Events
There is 1 vital record available on MyHeritage for Joseph Parker, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for Joseph Parker
- ↑ Newbury, Essex, Massachusetts, United States. Vital Records of Newbury, Massachusetts, to the End of the Year 1849. (Salem, Mass.: The Essex Institute, 1911), 1:377.
Parker, Joseph, s. Joseph, May 15, 1642.
- ↑ Jackson, James R., editor; George C., compiler Furber; Ezra S. Stearns; James R. (James Robert) Jackson; Ezra S. (Ezra Scollay) Stearns; and George C. (George Clarence) Furber. History of Littleton New Hampshire: in Three Volumes. (Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States: Cambridge, Mass: The University Press, 1905), 375.
Joseph Parker, s/o Joseph, b. 15 May 1642, d. 6 Apr 1684, m. 7 Oct 1680 Elizabeth Bridges. She married next Samuel Hutchinson [1686/87 in Andover.]
- ↑ Patch, Ira J. "Abstracts from Wills, Inventories, &c., on File in the Office of Clerk of Courts, Salem, Mass.", in Historical collections of the Essex Institute. (Salem, Massachusetts: Published for the Essex Institute by H. Whipple), 4:63.
Will of Joseph Parker of Andover, Carpenter, dated 5 Apr 1684, proved 29 Jul 1684, mentions wife Elizabeth [executrix], "son Joseph, my only child", brother Steven. Overseers Dudley Bradstreet and Capt. John Osgood.
- "Bridges Genealogy", in Perley, Sidney, ed. Essex Antiquarian. (Salem, Mass.: Essex Antiquarian), 26.
Obadiah Bridges m. (2) Elizabeth ---. He d. 22 Oct 1677 and she m. (2) 7 Oct 1680 Joseph Parker.