Facts and Events
- ↑ South Kingstown Land Evidence.
Last signed deed Jan. 25, 1726. [South Kingstown Land, 1723-35, p. 170-1/RIGR Oct 1986, p. 183]
- South Kingstown Land, 1723-1735, p. 170: Joseph Hull Sr. release to George Babcock of Kingstown all my right & title of property, claim & demand to mentioned as fully & amply in all considerations ... (obscure). dtd & ack Oct. 11, 1706; recorded July 31, 1727. Signed Joseph Hull. Witnesses: Edward Greenman & Christopher Allen. [RIGR Oct .1986 p. 183]
- South Kingstown Land, Vol. 3, p. 6-8: Joseph Hull, James Perry, Joseph Hull & Reuben Hull witnessed deed of David Lewis of Westerly to Wm Wilkinson of Westerly Jan 7, 1713/4. [RIGR July 1981 p. 45]
- South Kingstown Land, Vol. 3, p. 37-39: Joseph Hull & Tristram Hull witnessed Job & George Babcock to Thomas Hazard dtd & ack Dec. 25, 1700. [RIGR July 1981 p. 47]
- South Kingstown Land, Vol. 3, p. 220-22: Joseph Hull to son Reuben house etc. reserving improvements during my natural life & my wife's as long as she remain my widow. dtd April 27, 1714. Signed Joseph Hull. Witnesses: John Hull & Wm Wilkinson.
p. 224-7, Joseph Hull Jr & wife Susanna & father Joseph Hull acknowledged deed of Joseph Jr to Samuel Clark March 24, 1714/5. [RIGR Oct 1981]
- North Kingstown Land, 1686-1709, p. 90-1: Joseph Hull, Tristrum Hull, Joseph Hull Jr., John Hull & John Hoxsie sold to George Babcock of Kingstown 5[burn] Acres of land in Kingstown where Joseph, Joseph Jr. & John Hull now dw[burn] & is part of land Joseph Sr. bought of Samuel Warden ... dtd Oct. 4, 1706. Witnesses: [burn]rd Greenman, [burn]opher Allen. Experience Hull ye wife of [burn] Joseph Hull Sr. doth [burn]. [RIGR 5:82]
- South Kingstown Land, Vol. 1, 1718-23, p. 21-2: Joseph Hull of Kingstown, yeoman, to son Tristram Hull of Kingstown, land bounded by land of grantor's son Joseph Hull & by land of grantor's son Tristram Hull dtd May 22, 1703; ack May 22, 1709. Witnesses: Simeon Smith & John Hill. [RIGR Jan 1981, p. 219]
- South Kingstown Land, Vol. 1, 1718-23, p. 87-9: Joseph Hull of Kingstown, yeoman, to John Hoxsie of Westerly, yeoman, dtd & ack April 13, 1719. Witnesses: Christopher Allen & Elizabeth Allen. [RIGR Jan 1981, p. 222]
- Sold Barnstable property Feb 7, 1678 & moved to Falmouth.