- Josef Jurina1873 - 1921
Facts and Events
||15 NOV 1873
||to Ustina Kumick
||Fibre Conduit Company, Orangeburg, Rockland, New York, United StatesWorked for Fibre Conduit Company of Orangeburg, later known as Orangeburg Pipe Company.
||Apr 19, 1910
||Orangetown, Rockland, New York, United Stateswith Ustina Kumick
||22 MAR 1921
||Nyack Hospital, Nyack, Rockland, New York, United StatesDied of acute nephritis that caused kidney failure. Fiber Conduit Company was billed for the funeral and burial.
||24 MAR 1921
||Oak Hill Cemetery, Nyack, Rockland, New York, United StatesBuried in 2nd Division, Group 2, 5th Adult Row. Fiber Conduit Company was billed for the funeral and burial.
||Pipe Factory Laborer
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 United States. 1910 U.S. Census Population Schedule. (National Archives Microfilm Publication T623), Place: Orangetown Township, Rockland, New York, United States, Supervisor’s District No. 4, Enumeration District No. 112, Sheet No. 3A, Apr 19, 1910.
- ↑ Marriage License for Stephen Vajda and Anna Yurina, in Rockland, New York, United States. Rockland County Clerk, Archives Unit, Registered No. 4440, Affidavit No. 1284, Apr 8, 1922.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Genealogical Society of Rockland County. Stevenson Funeral Home Index, p. 281.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 State of New York Certificate of Death for Joseph Jurina, in Nyack, Rockland, New York, United States. Nyack Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital, and Community Hospital Birth and Death Certificates, Nyack Hospital, Registered No. 27, Mar 22, 1922.
- ↑ Marriage License for Stephen Vajda and Anna Yurina, in New York, United States. Genealogy Records Resources, New York State Department of Health, No. 1284, Apr 16, 1922.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Record of Internment of Joseph Jurina, in Oak Hill Cemetery Record of Interments. (Oak Hill Cemetery, N Highland Ave & Sickles Ave, Nyack, Rockland, New York, United States), 1921.