Facts and Events
||Indiana, United States
||4 Jun 1822
||Pope, Illinois, United States
||19 JUL 1825
||Clark, Indiana, United Statesto Mary Johnson
||Fountain, Indiana, United States
||Shelby, Indiana, United StatesHendricks Township
||12 Apr 1843
||Johnson, Indiana, United States
||Franklin, Johnson, Indiana, United States
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Johnson County, Indiana, in United States. 1850 U.S. Census Population Schedule, HH 502, Fam 502, Primary quality.
Snow, John, 45, farmer, b. IN, [no RE]
, Mary, 42, b. IN
, James, 20, Laborer, b. IN
, Robert, 16, b. IN
, John, 15, b. IN
, Samuel, 12, b. IN
, Isaac, 10, b. IN
- ↑ United States. 1830 U.S. Census Population Schedule, Primary quality.
1830 US Census, Indiana, Fountain County
Snow, John, 2 males under 5, 1 male 20-30, 1 f 20-30
- ↑ County Court Records, Pope County, Illinois, 1816-1831; LDS #0964530, in Illinois. County Court (Pope County), and Illinois. Court of County Commissioners (Pope County). County court records, 1816-1850. (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1974), p. 175, 4 June 1822, Primary quality.
Ordered that Lincoln Harper be appointed Supervisor on the Franklin road, from the Kaskaskia road, to the crossing of the Big Bay Creek, and . . . Cato Whitesid, James A. Whitsid, John Whitesid, James Snow, Isaac Snow, John Snow, Jacob Roe, William Johnson, Bailey Johnson, Charles Johnson Jur, . . . Abraham Shufflebarger, Jacob Sufflebarger, John King, Fredrick A[pple]yard,
Jesse McCool , Benjamin McCool [crossed out in original], . . . allotted to to work on the same
- ↑ Shelby County, Indiana, in United States. 1840 U.S. Census Population Schedule.
Snow, John, 2 m>5, 2 m 5-10, 2 m 10-15, 1 m 30-40, 1 f 30-40
- ↑ Vol. N, in Johnson, Indiana, United States. Deed Records, Sept 1851-May 1853, Primary quality.
John Snow and Mary Snow his wife of Johnson County, IN were paid $200
By Charles Johnson of Clark County, IN for all the interest of them in
The West 1/2 of the NW1/4, S30, T12, R5E
And the E1/2 of the NW1/4, S30, T12, R5E
Signed 22 Sept 1843, John x his mark Snow, Mary Snow
Witness John B. Kerr JP
Recorded 30 Sep 1852