Facts and Events
||John E. Hulsey
||Lumpkin County, Georgia
||20 Sept 1853
||Lumpkin County, Georgia, USAto Martha Chapman
||Dahlonega, Lumpkin, Georgia, United States
||9 Jun 1870
||Auraria, Lumpkin, Georgia, USA
||Auroria, Lumpkin, Georgia
In 1860, the family was living in Dahlonga, Lumpkin County, Georgia. John Hulsey's occupation was listed as miner.
1860 Census - Family of John Hulsey 
|1860 Census |
Date: June 1860
Place: Dahlonga, Lumpkin County, Georgia
- John Hulsey 32 M Born in Georgia
- Martha 27 F Born in Georgia
- Nathaniel 5 M Born in Georgia
- Nancy 3 F Born in Georgia
In 1870, the family was living in Auraria, Lumpkin County, Georgia. John Hulsey's occupation was listed as worker in a gold mine.
1870 Census - Family of John Hulsey 
|1870 Census |
Date: June 1870
Place: Auraria, Lumpkin County, Georgia
- John Hulsey 40 WM Work in gold mine
- Martha Hulsey 35 WF
- Nathaniel Hulsey 15 WM Farm laborer
- Nancy Hulsey 11 WF At home
- Hannah Hulsey 8 WF
- James Hulsey 6 WM
- Thomas Hulsey 4 WM
- Sarah Hulsey 2 WF
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 NARA M653, in United States. Census Office. 8th census, 1860. Census records of Lumpkin County, 1860. (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1962), National Archives Catalog ID: 2353568 , Jun 1860.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 United States. Census Office. 9th census, 1870. Census returns of the federal 1870 census for Georgia. (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1946), Year: 1870; Census Place: , Lumpkin, Georgia; Roll M593_163; Page: 426B; Image: 237; Family History Library Film: 545662, 10 Jun 1870.
1870 Census |
Help fund new features!