Facts and Events
- ↑ Hansen, Charles M. The Barons of Woodhull: with Observations on the Ancestry of George Elkinton, Emigrant to New Jersey. The Genealogist. (1987).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Crowhurst, in Malden, Henry Elliot. The Victoria history of the county of Surrey. (London: A. Constable, 1902-1912), Volume 4, pages 274 to 281.
- ↑ Gainsford, in Bannerman, William Bruce; Thomas Benolte; Augustine Vincent; Samuel Thompson; and Robert Cooke. The visitations of the county of Surrey made and taken in the years 1530 by Thomas Benolt, 1572 by Robert Cooke and 1623 by Samuel Thompson and Augustin Vincent. (London: [Harleian Society], 1899), pages 91 and 92.
- ↑ Emery, Anthony. Greater Medieval Houses of England and Wales, 1300-1500., 3:328, 2006.
- Nichols, John Gough. The Herald and genealogist. (London: J. G. Nichols and R. C. Nichols, 1862-1874), 1:337.
Help fund new features!