- H. SharpAbt 1860 -
- W. Jenny Madison, I1862 -
Facts and Events
||Jenny I Madison
||Tuscola, Douglas, Illinois, United States
||married Mr Sharp
||not found in Illinois online index
||07 Jun 1888
||Tuscola, Douglas, IllinoisGresham, pg 289 Illinois Marriage Records Online: ROBERTS, THOMAS W MADISON, JENNIE S 1888-06-07 2 /106 240 DOUGLAS
to Thomas W Roberts
||Tuscola, Douglas, Illinois
||Tuscola Ward 1, Douglas, Illinois
||Newark Ward 9, Essex, New Jersey
||Newport, Newport, Rhode Island
There is 1 vital record available on MyHeritage for Jenny I Madison, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for Jenny I Madison
- Thomas W Roberts Sketch, in Gresham, John M. Historical and biographical record of Douglas County, Illinois. (Logansport, Ind.: From press of Wilson, Humphreys & Co., 1900), pg 289.
In June, 1888, Mr. Roberts wedded Mrs. Jennie Sharp, a daughter of R. H. B. Madison, of Tuscola. Two children have blessed their union : Irene Elizabeth and Ralph Henry. In Masonry he is a Knight Templar, a stanch Democrat in politics, and is popular and influential in the county.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 United States. 1880 U.S. Census Population Schedule, Year: 1880; Census Place: Tuscola, Douglas, Illinois; Roll: 203; Family History Film: 1254203; Page: 160B; Enumeration District: 89; Image: 0730.
Birth date: abt 1862 Birth place: Illinois Residence date: 1880 Residence place: Tuscola, Douglas, Illinois, United States _APID: 1,6742::21007452
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 United States. 1900 U.S. Census Population Schedule. (National Archives Microfilm Publication T624), Year: 1900; Census Place: Tuscola, Douglas, Illinois; Roll: T623_298; Page: 16B; Enumeration District: 59.
Birth date: Dec 1862 Birth place: Illinois Marriage date: 1888 Marriage place: Residence date: 1900 Residence place: Tuscola, Douglas, Illinois _APID: 1,7602::11960600
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 United States. 1920 U.S. Census Population Schedule. (National Archives Microfilm Publication T625), Year: 1920; Census Place: Newark Ward 9, Essex, New Jersey; Roll: T625_1034; Page: 5B; Enumeration District: 200; Image: .
Birth date: abt 1862 Birth place: Illinois Residence date: 1920 Residence place: Newark Ward 9, Essex, New Jersey _APID: 1,6061::18543515
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 United States. 1930 U.S. Census Population Schedule. (National Archives Microfilm Publication T626), Year: 1930; Census Place: Newport, Newport, Rhode Island; Roll: 2169; Page: 7A; Enumeration District: 21; Image: 982.0.
Birth date: abt 1862 Birth place: Illinois Residence date: 1930 Residence place: Newport, Newport, Rhode Island _APID: 1,6224::8752425
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 United States. 1910 U.S. Census Population Schedule. (National Archives Microfilm Publication T623), Year: 1910; Census Place: Tuscola Ward 1, Douglas, Illinois; Roll: T624_285; Page: 9A; Enumeration District: 99; Image: 608.
Birth date: abt 1862 Birth place: Illinois Residence date: 1910 Residence place: Tuscola Ward 1, Douglas, Illinois _APID: 1,7884::5271760
- ↑ Gresham indicates that Thomas W Roberts married Mrs. Jennie Sharp.