Facts and Events
Birth place is either Mississippi or Texas. Mississippi is the state of birth in the 1920 and 1930 census. 
- ↑ A. W. Anderson household, Dwelling #161, Family #163, , in Jones, Texas, United States. 1910 U.S. Census Population Schedule, NARA T624, roll 1569, sheet #9B, SD 16, ED 139, Justice Precinct 4, Anson & Merkel Road, .
J Homer Anderson, son, born TX, father born TN, mother born MS, age 8
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 James Homer Anderson, in Jim Lantrip. Mount Hope Cemetery. (Jones County TXGenWeb Archives), mounthope 4.txt.
Anderson, James Homer 13 Sep 1901 23 Nov 1993 m. 06 September 1925
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 James Homer Anderson, in Jones County Texas, TXGenweb. Jones County, Texas - Deaths. (), 1993 deaths.
Anderson, James Homer Date of Death: 23 November 1993 Sex: M
- ↑ Absalum W Anderson, Dwelling #253, Family #271, in Jones, Texas, United States. 1920 U.S. Census Population Schedule, NARA T625, roll 1824, p. 15A, ED 124, Justice Precinct !.
Homer Anderson, son, born MS, father born AL, mother born MS, age 18
- ↑ James H Anderson, Dwelling/Family #251, in Jones, Texas, United States. 1930 U.S. Census Population Schedule, NARA T626, roll 2365, p. 13A, ED 12, Precinct 4.
James H Anderson, rents, 1st marriage, married at age of 24, born MS, father born AL, mother born MS, age 29
Help fund new features!