Facts and Events
||Ida Amelia Welk
||13 August 1884
||Luisenwalde, Schwarzenau, Posen, Preußen, Germany
||10 October 1908
||New York City, New York, United StatesEllis Island
||20 August 1918
||Portland, Multnomah, Oregon, United Statesto Arthur Charles John Schoennauer
|Soc Sec No
||Baltimore, Baltimore, Maryland, United States218-42-9845
||22 January 1982
||Seattle, King, Washington, United StatesAge 97
|Ancestral File Number
||Rose City Cemetery, Portland, Multnomah, Oregon, United States
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Ancestral File (R). (Copyright (c) 1987, June 1998, data as of 5 January 1998).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Ida Schoennauer, in Ancestry.com: Social Security Death Index, 1960-1961, Secondary quality.
Name: Ida Schoennauer
Last Residence: 98103 Seattle, King, Washington, United States of America
Born: 13 Aug 1884
Died: Jan 1982
State (Year) SSN issued: Maryland (1960-1961)
Source Citation: Number: 218-42-9845;Issue State: Maryland;Issue Date: 1960-1961.
Source Information: Ancestry.com. Social Security Death Index [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2010.
Original data: Social Security Administration. Social Security Death Index, Master File. Social Security Administration.
Description: The Social Security Administration Death Master File contains information on millions of deceased individuals with United States social security numbers whose deaths were reported to the Social Security Administration. Birth years for the individuals listed range from 1875 to last year. Information in these records includes name, birth date, death date, and last known residence.
Ida obtained her social security number while residing with her daughter, Irma and her family in Baltimore, Maryland in the early 1960s.
- ↑ Ida A Schoennauer, in Ancestry.com: Washington Death Index, 1940-1996, 2002, Secondary quality.
Name: Ida A Schoennauer
Date of Death: 22 Jan 1982
Place of Death: Seattle
Estimated birth year: abt 1885
Source Information: Ancestry.com. Washington Death Index, 1940-1996 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2002.
Original data: Washington State Department of Health. State Death Records Index, 1940-1996. Microfilm. Washington State Archives, Olympia, Washington.
Description: This database is an index to death records for the state of Washington for the years 1940-1996. In addition to providing the name of the deceased, the index also provides the person's age, place and date of death, and sex.
Washington Death Index Entry
- ↑ Ida Amelia Welk, in Ancestry.com: Cole-Schoennauer Family Tree, 12 April 2014, Questionable quality.
- Billion Graves: IdaSchoennauer, in Billion Graves: Rose City Cemetery, Portland, Multnomah, Oregon, United States, Secondary quality.
- ↑ Ida obtained her social security number while residing with her daughter, Irma and her family in Baltimore, Maryland in the early 1960s.
- ↑ Immigration Passenger List (1908)
- ↑ Ship Grosser Kurfurst
- ↑ Social Security Death Index extract
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Washington Death Index Entry