Facts and Events
Hannah Bickerstaff was born in England.S1
Hannah died on April 7, 1690 in Flushing, Long Island, Colonial New Amsterdam.S1,S2,S3
Frost gives her death on June 25, 1690.S4
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Wilson, Edith King. Bowne family of Flushing, Long Island. (New York: unknown, 1948), 3, Secondary quality.
John Bowne m. (2) "2.12.1679" [2 Feb 1679/80] Hannah Bickerstaff, b. England, d. Flushing "7.4.1690" [7 Jun 1690].
- ↑ Bunker, Mary Powell. Long Island Genealogies. (Albany, New York, United States: Joel Munsell's Sons, 1895), 184, Secondary quality.
John Bowne m. (2) 1679 Hannah Bickerstaff, she d. 1690.
- Virkus, F.A. Virkus, F.A. The Compendium of American Genealogy, First Families of America. (440--442 S. Dearborn Street, Chicago, Illinois: The Virkus Company, Genealogical Publishers, 1930), IV, Secondary quality.
- ↑ Frost, Josephine C. The Frost Genealogy : Descendants of William Frost of Oyster Bay, New York. (New York: F.H. Hitchcock, Genealogical Publisher, 1912), 352, Secondary quality.
John Bowne m. (2) 1679 Hannah Bickerstaff who d. 25 Jun 1690.
- ↑ Bowne, John, and Herbert F. Ricard. Journal of John Bowne, 1650-1694. (New York, New York: Friends of the Queensborough Community College Library, c1975), Reverse Fol. 20 (p. 52).
hannah Bowne 2nd deare wife to John Bowne departed this life ye seventh day of ye 4th mo [Jun] 1690