Georgia M. Scott
d.6 Dec 1977
Facts and Events
||Georgia M. Scott
||Mary G. Scott
||18 Mar 1882
||Missouri, United States
||Putnam, Missouri, United States
||Canadian, Hemphill, Texas, United States
||St. Louis City, Missouri, United States
||6 Dec 1977
||Pagedale, St. Louis, Missouri, United StatesLaurel Hill Memorial Gardens,
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Missouri, Putnam County, York Township; FHL#1240884, in United States. 1900 U.S. Census Population Schedule. (National Archives Microfilm Publication T624), HH 76, Family 76, Primary quality.
Scott, George, white male, February 1854, age 46, married 10 years, born Pennsylvania, father born Delaware, mother born Maryland, farmer, able to read, write, speak English, owns farm with mortgage
, Lucy E., wife, May 1870, age 30, 7 children (7 living), born Missouri, father born North Carolina, mother born Indiana
, Effie M., daughter, March 1892, age 8 years, born Missouri, at school, able to read, write, speak English
, Georgia M., daughter, born March 1882, age 18, born Missouri, at school, able to read, write, speak English
, Lawrence C., son, born December 1883, age 16, born Missouri, farm laborer, able to read, write, speak English
, Gracie M., daughter, born 1886, age 14, born Missouri, at school, able to read, write, speak English
, William H., son, March 1895, age 5, born Missouri
, Beulah H., daughter, March 1897, age 3, born Missouri
, Octa R., daughter, born August 1899, age 9/12, born Missouri
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 , in Ms by Octa R. Scott Whiteley, 23 Jan 1978, Secondary quality.
Georgia married Geo. Sulser. He passed away in 1969? They had three children . . . . Georgia died Dec. 6, 1977. Lived in St. Louis
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Social Security Administration. Social Security Death Index: Death Master File, database. (Alexandria, Virginia: National Technical Information Service), Secondary quality.
Mary Sulser, b. 18 Mar 1882, d. Dec 1977
Last known residence: St. Louis, St. Louis, Missouri
SS issued: Missouri
- ↑ Effie Scott Long to Effie Scott Mayer, in Scott Family Letters.
[My] Half-sister Georgia lost her husband George Saulser -- He was buried Dec. 6. Georgia lives in St. Louis Missouri. Had 2 boys and 1 girl
- ↑ Justic Precinct 1, Hamphill, Texas, in United States. 1920 U.S. Census Population Schedule. (National Archives Microfilm Publication T625), Canadian Town, HH 81, Fam 85, Primary quality.
Sulser, George D., rents, 40, married, b. MO, both parents b. WV, labourer, Pan Const. Co.
, Mary G., wife, 33, b. MO, fa b. PA, mo b. VA
, Coy E., daughter, 15, b. MO
Herbert D., son, 7 b. MO
, Harold G., son, 4 yrs 2 mons, b. MO
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Mary G. Sulser, Memorial# 147955318, in Find A Grave, accessed 1 Jan 2016, Secondary quality.
Mary G. Sulser
Birth: Mar. 18, 1882
Death: Dec. 6, 1977
Burial: Laurel Hill Memorial Gardens, Pagedale, St. Louis County, Missouri, USA
Plot: Resurrection #3