Facts and Events
||14 May 1710
||Grand Pré, , , Acadia
||9 Jun 1710
||Grand Pré, , , Acadia
||, , , Acadiato Pierre Le Blanc, II
BEWARE: Francoise married Pierre LE BLANC, but her sister Jeanne also married another Pierre LE BLANC, plus sister Anne married another Pierre Jean LE BLANC.
!BIRTH: REGISTRES DE LA PAROISSE ST-CHARLES DES MINES, A LA GRAND-PREE, DANS L'ACADIE; 1707-1748; microfilm from Public Archives of Canada; p. 36; Salt Lake City, LDS Family History Library, film #0484099; note on first page says that the original is at St. Gabriel, Iberville, LA. Francoise TERRIOT, born 14 May 1710, legitimate daughter of Jean & Jeanne LANDRY, baptized 9 Jun  in the parish church of St. Charles des Mines by Fr. Bonaventure MASSON. Sponsors: Abraham LANDRY & Marie TERRIOT, who declared they could not sign.
!PARENTS-MARRIAGE-CHILDREN: Stephen A. White, "A Very Important Signature," in THE GENEALOGIST; ; Vol. 11, no. 2, issue 24 (Spring 1985); pp. 82-84. Uses evidence to show that Francoise, wife of Pierre LeBLANC, was the sister of Charles THERIOT, son of Jean & Jeanne LANDRY. She was baptized 9 Jun 1710 in the records of Grand-Pré.
- ↑ Stephen A. White. Dictionnaire Généalogique des Familles Acadiennes: 1715 à 1780. (Moncton, NB: Centre d'Études Acadiennes, draft version), p. 566.
- ↑ Stephen A. White. Dictionnaire Généalogique des Familles Acadiennes. (2 vols., Moncton, New Brunswick: Centre d'Études Acadiennes, 1999), pp. 1149 & 1495.
Francoise THÉRIOT, daughter of Jean & Jeanne LANDRY, born 14 May 1710, baptized (Register Grand Pré) 9 Jun 1710. Sponsors: Abraham LANDRY & Marie THÉRIOT. [Her mother died a week after her birth.]
- ↑ Diocese of Baton Rouge. Catholic Church Records, vol. 1a: Acadian Records, 1707-1748. (Diocese, 1999,), p. 183.
Francoise, daughter of Jean TERRIOT & Jeanne LANDRY, born 14 May 1710, baptized 9 Jun 1710. Sponsors: Abraham LANDRY & Marie TERRIOT. Recorded at St. Gabriel (SGA-1, 16).
- ↑ Stephen A. White. Dictionnaire Généalogique des Familles Acadiennes. (2 vols., Moncton, New Brunswick: Centre d'Études Acadiennes, 1999), p. 1494.
- ↑ Stephen A. White. Dictionnaire généalogique des familles acadiennes, "Ajouts et corrections". (University of Moncton, Centre d'études acadiennes), for p. 1495.
Françoise died (according to P. Delaney) between Sep 1755 and the end of Sep 1756.
Among those Acadians who died between the deportation and the smallpox epidemic at Bristol, England which ended in Sep 1756.