- H. Francis Barnardabt 1617 - 1698
- W. Frances Footeabt 1629 - aft 1678
m. aft 21 Aug 1677
Facts and Events
There are 2 vital records available on MyHeritage for Francis Barnard, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for Francis Barnard
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Francis Barnard, in Sheldon, George. Biographical Sketchs of the Settlers at Pocumtuck Before Philip's War. History and Proceedings of the Pocumtuck Valley Memorial Association. (Pocumtuck Valley Memorial Association, 1890-1921), 1:69.
Barnard, Francis — Born in England in 1617; of Hartford, 1644; a first settler of Hadley 1659, and of Deerfield 1673; he m., before Aug. 15, 1644, Hannah Marvin; (2) Aug. 21, 1677, Frances, dau. of Nathaniel Foote, wid. of John Dickinson. His son John was killed with Lothrop, and he returned to Hadley, where he died Feb. 3, 1698. He was the ancestor of all the Conn. Valley Barnards.
- ↑ Foote, Abram William. Foote Family: Comprising the Genealogy and History of Nathaniel Foote, of Wethersfield, Conn., and his Descendants; Also a Partial Record of Descendants of Pasco Foote of Salem, Mass., Richard Foote of Stafford County, Va., and John Foote of New York City. (Rutland, Vermont: Marble City Press, 1907-1932), 1:23.
'He d. Feb. 3, 1698, ae. 81.'
- ↑ Judd, Sylvester, and Lucius M. Boltwood. History of Hadley (Massachusetts): including the early history of Hatfield, South Hadley, Amherst and Granby, Massachusetts. (Springfield, MA: H.R. Huntting & Co., 1905), Genealogies:8.
'BARNARD, Francis, b. abt. 1617, Hartford, 1644, malster, a first settler of Had., freeman 1666, d. Feb. 3, 1698, ae. 81.'