Facts and Events
1900 Census Dist 59, Justice Precinct 8, Montague Co., Texas
Jackson, Andrew Head W M Oct 1846 53 M27yrs AR GA GA
Jackson, Mary E. wife W F Sept 1856 43 M27yrs MO MO MO
Jackson, Isam son W M Oct 1877 22 S TX AR MO
Jackson, Florence dau W F Jan 1892 8 S TX AR MO
McDonald, Mazie mother-in-law W F Feb 1825 75 Wd 8ch/6 lvg GA GA GA (indexed as Mazie; image reads Maggie)
1920 Census Dist 0001, Ballard Twp., Adair Co., Oklahoma
Whaley, Robert L. Head rents M W 33 married OK USA USA RR Conductor
Whaley, Ruby F. Wife F W 38 M TX AR MO
Whaley, Robert E. son M W 4 S KS US US
Whaley, Rex Woodrow son M W 2 S OK US US
Whaley, Ida Sister F W 39 S TX US US
California Death Index, 1940-1997 at ancestry.com
Name: Florence Jackson Whaley
Social Security #: 569091591
Birth Date: 23 Jan 1892
Death Date: 26 Jul 1986
Death Place: Los Angeles
Mother's Maiden Name: McDonald
Father's Surname: Jackson
Social Security Death Index at ancestry.com
Name: Florence Whaley
Last Residence: 91203 Glendale, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Born: 23 Jan 1892
Died: Jul 1986
State (Year) SSN issued: California (Before 1951)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Justice Precinct 8, Montague Co., Texas, in United States. 1900 U.S. Census Population Schedule. (National Archives Microfilm Publication T624).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 California. Department of Public Health. Bureau of Vital Statistics. Death Index, 1940-1997.
- ↑ Social Security Administration. Social Security Death Index.
- ↑ Precinct 4, Wheeler, Texas, in United States. 1930 U.S. Census Population Schedule. (National Archives Microfilm Publication T626).
- ↑ Ballard Twp., Adair Co., Oklahoma, in United States. 1920 U.S. Census Population Schedule. (National Archives Microfilm Publication T625).