Facts and Events
||17 Oct 1848
||Manhattan, New York, New York, United States
||31 Dec 1848
||Manhattan, New York, New York, United States42nd Street Presbyterian Church by Rev. John C. Lowrie
||16 Oct 1850
||Jersey City, Hudson, New Jersey, United StatesAge 2, Van Vorst
||30 Jun 1870
||Cleveland, Cuyahoga, Ohio, United StatesAge 21
||Cleveland, Cuyahoga, Ohio, United StatesWoodland Hills
||29 Apr 1871
||Cleveland, Cuyahoga, Ohio, United StatesIntention to Marry
||4 May 1871
||Cleveland, Cuyahoga, Ohio, United StatesCase Avenue Presbyterian Church
to Hiram C. Herron
||6 Mar 1875
||Will of her father, Thomas Taber
||9 Nov 1892
||Cleveland, Cuyahoga, Ohio, United StatesAge 44; Heart disease
||after 9 Nov 1892
||Woodland Cemetery, Cleveland, Cuyahoga, Ohio, United StatesSection 29, Lot 2, Tier sub 1, Grave 2; SW corner
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Thomas Taber family, in Hudson, New Jersey, United States. 1850 U.S. Census Population Schedule, 16 Oct 1850.
- ↑ Thomas Taber family, in Cuyahoga, Ohio, United States. 1870 U.S. Census Population Schedule, 30 Jun 1870.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 E T Herron, in Woodland Cemetery Foundation of Cleveland: Interment Information System.
Record Number: 029356 Interment Number: 29305
Last Name: Herron First Name: E Middle Name: T
Address: Woodland Hills
Death Date: Burial Date: November 09, 1892
Age: 44 Race: W Sex: F
Native of: USA
Cause of Death: Heart disease
Section: 29 Lot: 2 Tier: sub 1 Grave: 2
Grave Direction: SW corner
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Elizabeth Taber, in New York, United States. New York Births and Christenings, 1640-1962. (FamilySearch Record Search).
name: Elizabeth Taber
christening date: 31 Dec 1848
christening place: FORTY SECOND STREET PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, NEW YORK, NEW YORK,
birth date: 17 Oct 1848
father's name: Thomas Taber
mother's name: Susan E.
indexing project (batch) number: C53510-2
system origin: New York-VR
gs film number: 503620
reference id: 2:1WDVVB8
Baptism at the 42nd Street Presbyterian Church
- ↑ Codicil, in Will and Codicil of Thomas Taber, pg 1, 6 Mar 1875.
To my Daughter "Elizabeth Herron," all the small pictures, 1 pc(?) Vases "Night Scenes in the Bible" 1 Vol "Bunyan's Complete Works" 1 Vol Christian library 1 Vol with her property share of Silver Spoons & plate which will be equally divided between the 4 sisters, viz Lizzie, Clara, Mary & Ellie
- ↑ Ohio Marriages 1879 - 2013.
"Ohio, County Marriages, 1789-2013," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:X85W-S65 : 8 December 2014), Hiram C. Herron and Elizabeth Taber, 29 Apr 1871; citing Cuyahoga, Ohio, United States, reference ; county courthouses, Ohio; FHL microfilm 872,472.
Elizabeth Taber Marriage Certificate |