- Elaine Summach1908 - 1984
Facts and Events
Elaine was a step-daughter (perhaps an adopted daughter) of William Summach. Her biological father is not named on her birth registration.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ontario, Canada. Ontario Canada Births 1869-1913. (Toronto, Ontario: Archives of Ontario), 1908, Primary quality.
Name:Casebel Elusie Anora [I read Tank Casabel Elaine Anna]
Date of Birth:26 Sep 1908
Mother's Name:Mary Tank
Archives of Ontario Microfilm:MS929_17
- ↑ Family History, in Asquith and District Historical Society (Saskatchewan). The Asquith Record. (Asquith, Saskatchewan: Asquith and District Historical Society, 1982), Page 313, Secondary quality.
William Summach - Page 313
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Obituary, in StarPhoenix. (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada), 18 Feb 1984, Secondary quality.
Newspaper clipping borrowed from Laureen Summach and copied on Jan 28, 2006 in Saskatoon, SK.
GREEN - The passing of Mrs. Elaine Green age 75 years of 322 - 5th Street East, Saskatoon occurred in a local hospital on Thursday, February 16th, 1984. The Funeral Service will be held on Monday, February 20th at 1:30 p.m. conducted by Rev. John W. Baxter from Park Funeral Chapel, 311 Third Avenue North. Courtesy parking north of the chapel. <details of living individuals have been removed> She was predeceased by one daughter, Mrs. Joyce Ramsay in 1979 and two sisters, Mrs. Marietta Campbell and an infant sister, Theresa. Mrs. Green came from Ontario with her parents to live in the Tregarva area and later the family moved to the Avondale-Asquith area where she atteded (sic) Avondale Rural School. On July 4th, 1927, Elaine and Bill Green were married and they lived in Delisle until their retirement in 1969. During this time Mrs. Green was a dedicated wife , mother and community member. She was also active in the family business and assisted wherever possible. In 1970 Mr. And Mrs. Green moved to Saskatoon where they have resided since. Mrs. Green will be remembered for her cheerful, helpful ways and her love of ther beauty of nature. In lieu of flowers Memorial donations may be made to the Saskatchewan Heart Foundation, 279 Third Avenue North, Saskatoon, S7K 2H8, the Canadian Diabetic Association, Box 1763, Saskatoon or to a charity of the donor's choice. The Pallbearers will be: <details of living individuals have been removed> Interment will take place in Hillcrest Memorial Gardens. Arrangements are in the care of Park Funeral Chapel.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Grey, Ontario, Canada. 1911 Census of Canada. (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada: Library and Archives Canada), 5 Jun 1911, Primary quality.
30 19 Zummach William John St M Head M Jan 1880 31 O(ntario) German Canadian Ev assoc Carpenter H(ome?) Building
31 19 Zummach Mary John St F Wife M Nov 1887 24 O(ntario) German Canadian Ev assoc
32 19 Zummach Elaine John St F daughter S Spt 1909 2 O(ntario) German Canadian Ev assoc
33 19 Zummach Tresa John St F daughter S Spt 1910 9/12 O(ntario) German Canadian Ev assoc
- Saskatoon Obitituary Index. (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada: Saskatoon Public Library), 1984, Secondary quality.
Green, Elaine Feb 18, 1984 C16
- ↑ William Summach household, in Loganton, Saskatchewan, Canada. 1921 Census of Canada, Page 16, 1 Jun 1921, Primary quality.