Facts and Events
||Heinrich Christoph Conrad Seegers
||17 Aug 1824
||Mesmerode 14, Blumenau, Germany
||22 Aug 1824
||Idensen, GermanyLutheran Church
||Crete, Will County, IllinoisTrinity Lutheran Church
to Dorothea Koelling
||Husband: Age: 35 WIFE: Age: 25
||Dyer, IndianaZion Evangelical Lutheran Cemetery
||6 Jan 1865
||Hanover Township, Lake County, IndianaAge: 40y, 4m, 20d
- Gravestone cemetery list states birthdate as 13 Jun 1824.
- Naturalization Lake County, IN 19 May 1862.
- Embarked from Bremen, arrived at New York June 1853. Ship Ella.
- Mothers name in baptism listed as Marie Sophie geb. Behrens; sponsors: Joh Heinrich Senne, Johann Christoph Freise, Heinrich Conrad Seehausen.
Emigrated to USA in 1858 according to one source, but he was married in Illinois in 1854, so this is wrong.
- Karen Rowe. Genealogy: Buchmeier.
- Edwin C. Friedrich and Karen Rowe. Church Records: Dyer, Indiana (Zion UCC). (Zion UCC Records).
- Gaby Fricke. Gaby Fricke, researcher in Wunstorf, Germany (e-mail correspondence).
- ↑ Lake County Heritage Book, Lake County Public Library, 1988, Indiana.