Benjamin Van Kampen
b.Bef 19 May 1728
d.26 Sep 1789
- H. Benjamin Van KampenBef 1728 - 1789
- W. RachaelAbt 1740 - 1805
Facts and Events
[SheeCem]: aged 62; wd, wda65, m/2 Philip C. Schrader; Ben had Rev War flag on grave.
filed at Easton:
VANCAMPEN, Benjamin, will 7 Mar 1789, probated 27 Oct 1789
wife: Rachel exec.
exec: Nicholas DEPUE, Exq
brother: John and his son Abraham
9 slaves to be freed at age 28 yrs.
witnesses: John LANTERMAN and Philip SHRAWDER
- ↑ Hoes, Roswell Randall. Baptismal and marriage registers of the Old Dutch Church of Kingston: Ulster County, New York (formerly Named Wiltwyck and often familiarly called Esopus or 'Sopus), for One Hundred and Fifty Years from their commencement in 1660. (New York, 1891).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Cemetery Records of Warren Co., N.J. (General William Maxwell Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution, 1935).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Presbyterian cemetery, Shawnee, Monroe Co., PA. (transcript by firstname.lastname@example.org, USGenWeb archives).
- ↑ John Eyerman. Will Abstracts of Northampton Co. PA 1752-1802. (Clossen Press).
- New Jersey Will Abstracts. (in New Jersery Archives, 1st series v. 30-42).
- Northampton County (Pennsylvania). Register of Wills. Will books, 1752-1907; with Register's index, 1752-1966. (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1973).