Facts and Events
||04 MAY 1882
||Lyndoch, Renfrew , Ontario, Canada
||one of first employees at C.W. Boland's Beresford Hotel in Killaloe Station.
||18 JUL 1903
||Rockingham, Raglan, Renfrew, Ontario, Canadato Thomas Abraham Boland
||24 MAY 1966
||St. John's Anglican Cemetery, Eganville, Grattan, Renfrew , Ontario, Canada
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Northern Ontario Canada Gravemarker Gallery, http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~murrayp/renfrew/bonchere/stjohnsa/zummach2.jpg.
Thomas Abram Boland
His Beloved Wife
May 4, 1882 - May 24, 1966
Also four infant children
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Renfrew, Ontario, Canada. 1891 Census of Canada. (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada: Library and Archives Canada), Page 37 & 38, Family 150, 6 Apr 1891, Primary quality.
Sub-district n- , Raglan & Radcliff, Family 150
Sumach Mrs. Mary F 34 Widow Germany
Sumach William M 11 S Ontario
Sumach Annie F 10 D Ontario
Sumach Mary F 8 D Ontario
Page 38, Sub-district n- , Raglan & Radcliff, Family 150
Sumach Minnie, F(emale), Age - 6, D(aughter), Birthplace - Ontario,Father's Birthplace - Germany, Mother's Birthplace - Germany, Religion -F(ree) W(ill) Bapt(ist);
Sumach Lydia, F(emale), Age - 4, D(aughter), Birthplace - Ontario,Father's Birthplace - Germany, Mother's Birthplace - Germany, Religion -F(ree) W(ill) Bapt(ist)
Sumach August, M(ale), Age - 2, S(on), Birthplace - Ontario, Father'sBirthplace - Germany, Mother's Birthplace - Germany, Religion - F(ree)W(ill) Bapt(ist)
Sumach Frederick, (ale), Age - 1, S(on), Birthplace - Ontario,Father's Birthplace - Germany, Mother's Birthplace - Germany, Religion -F(ree) W(ill) Bapt(ist)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Renfrew, Ontario, Canada. 1901 Census of Canada. (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada: Library and Archives Canada, 1901), Page 6, 31 Mar 1901, Primary quality.
ON RENFREW (South/Sud) (#111) Subdistrict: Raglan & Radcliffe L-2
7 38 Zumach Mary F Head W Feb 22 1858 43 Germany 1863 German GermanBaptist
8 38 Zumach William M Son S Jan 16 1880 21 Ont r German CanadianBaptist F(armer's) son
9 38 Zumach Anna F Daughter S May 4 1882 18 Ont r German CanadianBaptist
10 38 Zumach Marie F Daughter S Aug 3 1884 16 Ont r German CanadianBaptist
11 38 Zumach Wilhelmiene F Daughter S Jun 14 1885 15 Ont r GermanCanadian Baptist
12 38 Zumach Liedia F Daughter S Mar 4 1887 14 Ont r German CanadianBaptist
13 38 Zumach August M Son S Jul 18 1888 15 Ont r German CanadianBaptist
14 38 Zumach Fredrick M Son S Jan 7 1890 11 Ont r German CanadianBaptist
- ↑ Ontario, Canada. Ontario, Canada Marriages, 1801-1928. (Toronto, Ontario, Canada: Archives of Ontario), 1903, Primary quality.
Annie Zummach & Thomas A Boland
Name: Annie Zummach
Birth Place: Sindog Ont [probably Lyndoch, see the L in Lumber Cutter and the S in Sindoc - they are the same]
Father Name: August Zummach
Mother Name: Mary Noak
Estimated birth year: abt 1881
Spouse Name: Thomas A Boland
Spouse's Age: 32
Spouse Birth Place: Eganville Ont
Spouse Father Name: C W Boland
Spouse Mother Name : Margan Boland
Marriage Date: 18 Jul 1903
Marriage Place: Renfrew
Marriage : Renfrew
Source: Indexed by: Ancestry.com
- ↑ Ontario Cemetery Finding Aid - OCFA, Secondary quality.
BOLAND Annie (Zummach)St John's Anglican, Eganville Renfrew Grattan OT-92-02
- ↑ Gavey, Martin. History of Killaloe Station 1867 1967. (1967), Page 40, Secondary quality.
The late Mrs. Annie Boland told me that she was one of the first employees on the Staff of the Beresford Hotel when it first opened in November, 1896.
- (Note that Annie would have been about 14 at the time.)