d.aft 6 Feb 1852
Facts and Events
||Pennsylvania, United States
||23 Apr 1816
||Clark, Indiana, United Statessigned deed with husband
||Pope, Illinois, United StatesAlexander Township
||Clark, Indiana, United States
||Johnson, Indiana, United Statessigned agreement as an heir of husband's estate
||Johnson, Indiana, United States
||6 Feb 1852
||Johnson, Indiana, United StatesFranklin Township; sold dower rights in land from husband
||aft 6 Feb 1852
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Franklin Township, Johnson County, Indiana, in United States. 1850 U.S. Census Population Schedule, HH 53.
Johnson, Ann, 68, b. PA
w/ son Robert, grandson Charles Snow
in HH of W. P. Hollenback and family
- ↑ Alexander Township, Pope County, Illinois, in United States. 1820 U.S. Census Population Schedule. (National Archives Microfilm Publication M33), p. 76, Primary quality.
Jonston, Beley, 1 m >10 [Robert], 1 m 10-15 [Charles], 1 m 26-44 [Bailey], 3 f >10 [Mary, Evaline, Sarah], 1 f 16-25 [Ann]
- ↑ Clark County, Indiana, NE of the State Road, in United States. 1830 U.S. Census Population Schedule, Primary quality.
Johnson, Bailey, 1 m 20-30 [Robert], 1 m 40-50 [Bailey], 1 f 10-15 [Sarah], 1 f 40-50 [Ann]
- ↑ Probate Order Book B, in Johnson, Indiana, United States. Probate Records, pp. 261-262, February Term 1843, Primary quality.
In the matter of the estate of Baily Johnson deceased
John C. Goodwin Administrator . . . of Baily Johnson late of Johnson County deceased . . . [says] John W. Dawson undertook to pay to the said Baily Johnson and Anna Johnson his wife the sum of seventy five dollars each year from the 18th day of September A.D. 1839 until the 25th of December 1845. . . .
p. 262 February Term 1843 (16 Feb 1843)
John C. Goodwin, Administrator of the estate of Baily Johnson, deceased submits an agreement between himself and John W. Dawson: . . . .
The above agreement is made with our approbation and we do hereby acknowledge its provisions to be good and valid and binding upon us so far as wer are concerned there in
Signed 15 Feb 1843, John C. Goodwin, Charles Johnson, Robert Johnson, John x his mark Snow, Ann x her mark Johnson
- ↑ Vol. 10-16 (LDS #1428596), in Clark County (Indiana). Recorder. Deed records 1801-1901, with indexes to grantors and grantees, 1801- 1910. (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1985), Book 12, p. 163, Dec. 1816-Aug 1818, Primary quality.
Indenture 23 April 1816
Between Bela Johnson and his wife of Town of Washington, Clark County, Indiana Territory and Bartholmew Staton of same
Signed Bala Johnson, Anna her X mark Johnson
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Vol. P, in Johnson, Indiana, United States. Deed Records, p. 189, Sept 1853-Apr 1855.
Anna Johnson, widow of Bailey Johnson deceased of Johnson County, IN was paid $140
By Charles Johnson for
My right and title and claim of Dower as widow of Bailey Johnson
In that part of the NW1/4, S30, T12, R5 assigned to me by the Commissioners appointed by the Johnson County Probate Court, according to the record therein
Signed 6 Feb 1852 Anna x her mark Johnson
Witness Gilderoy Hicks, Duane Hicks NP