Place:West Newark, Nottinghamshire, England

Watchers
NameWest Newark
Alt namesNewark Rural Parishsource: alternate name
TypeCivil parish
Coordinates53.088°N 0.817°W
Located inNottinghamshire, England     (1894 - 1935)
See alsoNewark Wapentake, Nottinghamshire, Englandwapentake in which the place was located
Newark Rural, Nottinghamshire, Englandrural district 1894-1935
Newark on Trent, Nottinghamshire, Englandmunicipal borough into which it was transferred in 1935
Newark and Sherwood District, Nottinghamshire, Englanddistrict municipality covering the area since 1974

West Newark was a separate civil parish in Newark Rural District from 1894 until 1935. It was part of Newark on Trent both before and after its separate existence. References to "Newark Rural Parish" have been redirected here.

There is no article in Wikipedia nor in A Vision of Britain through Time.