Place Page Nominations
Source Page Nominations
- MySource:Martygrant/Dugger1850CensusNC represents an interesting idea -- transcribing records with links to the people represented. It would be even better if this were a community source.
- MySource:Srblac/Wilson Research Report, Recipient: Scott Black Another example of a record with links to people and places represented. In this case the record is a report hired from a genealogical researcher.
- Source:Couvin_-_Actes_1811-1820 very detailed information
- MySource:1880_U.S._Federal_Census_(Population_Schedule),_Franklin_township,_Greene_county,_Missouri nice looking, well thought out documentation.
- Source:Powell, D.J., The Powell Family a Record and Biography of the Descendants of Thomas Powell, Sr. nice scans of documents
- Source:Manwaring, Charles William, A Digest of the Early Connecticut Probate Records
- Source:The_Barbour_Collection_of_Connecticut_Town_Vital_Records nicely organized; links updated (;-)); nicely explained. Easy to use.
- A way to record and use family bible info Source:Tuttle, Joseph Sherburne. Family Bible Entries.
- Source:Fernow, Berthold. The Records of New Amsterdam from 1653 to 1674 Anno Domini took most of a day to seek out info, hope it's useful
Person/Family Page Nominations
Article Page Nominations
Surname/One-Name Study Nominations