Tritsch Name Meaning
German: Nickname meaning ‘flirt’ or ‘lover’, derived from Middle High German trutschel or ‘flirtatious look’.
Noteworthy Tritsch Personalities
- BG Leo B. Tritsch was inducted into the Kansas National Guard Hall of Fame on 5 November, 1994. Brigadier General Leo P. Tritsch was born 27 October, 1924, in Colby, Kansas. He began his military career by enlisting in 1943. His last military position held was Assistant Adjutant General, Kansas Army National Guard. General Tritsch retired from military service in September 1983.
- Jacqueline Tritsch is an award-winning nature photographer from Henderson, Nevada, most recently winning first place in the 2004 Nevada State Fair Photography competition. She has been highly recognized for her unique and striking imagery. Her breathtaking photographs, known for their beauty and inspiration, enhance many homes and offices.
Commercial Uses & Links
- The Home of Innolocity: Roland Tritsch is a Consultant employed by Progress Software and runs the Center of Competence for Open Source in Blackrock, County Dublin, Ireland. He believes that computers can help to make the world a better place.
- DrTritsch.com: Specializes in Windows Terminal Server, Remote Desktop Services, Presentation Virtualization, Application Delivery, Remote Application Development and Market Analysis.
- The Tritsch house: The Tritsch House is a bed & breakfast inn located in quant historic Alma, Wisconsin, recently voted the second most scenic city in the State of Wisconsin. This river town is one of many in the area that is hugging the river banks of the Mississippi River. This Tritsch House is a beautifully restored Queen Anne house nestled into the river bluffs with wonderful views of the River. The house was built in 1902 by Frank Tritsch - who was the first male child born in the city of Alma.
- Tritsch Dental Services: Thomas R. Tritsch is a DDS in General and Cosmetic Dentistry in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- ClayWay: Clay Tritsch is a dealer of fine art and antiques in Covington, Kentucky.
- ↑ Ancestry.com Learning Center, The Tritsch Surname, accessdate=2009-03-02