||Yearbook of the Holland Society of New York
||Holland Society of New York
||Holland Society of New York 1886-1929
|Holland Society of New York. Yearbook of the Holland Society of New York. (New York: Holland Society of New York 1886-1929).|
Issued Annually by the Society. Issues often contain extracts of Church records and other useful genealogical information.
May be ordered through the nearest Family History Center.
- 1903 contains some early records of the Lutheran Church, New York (was Trinity Lutheran Church, now Evangelical Lutheran Church of Saint Matthew)
- 1904-1908, 1922-1923 includes the records of the Reformed Dutch Church of Albany, 1683-1779
- 1904: marriages 1683-1699, baptisms 1683-1700
- 1905: marriages 1700-1725, baptisms 1700-1725
- 1906: marriages 1725-1748, baptisms 1725-1749
- 1907: marriages 1750-1763, baptisms 1750-1762, marriages 1763-1764, and baptisms 1763-1764
- 1908: marriages 1765-1771, baptisms 1765-1771
- 1922/3: marriages 1772-1779, baptisms 1772-1779
- 1924/5: marriages 1780-1789, baptisms 1780-1789
- 1926/7: marriages 1789-1804, baptisms 1789-1809
- Also see the website Records of the Reformed Dutch Church of Albany, New York, 1683–1809
- 1913-1915 includes the records of the Reformed Protestant Dutch Church of Bergen, New Jersey
- 1916 includes the records of Dominie Henricus Selyns, minister of the Reformed Church at Nieuw Amsterdam.
Links to digitized copies available online.