||Government / Church records
||National Library of Wales
|Wales. Monumental Inscriptions. (National Library of Wales).|
Microfilmed manuscript copies of transcriptions of Welsh cemeteries, from a variety of contributors.
- Copies of memorial inscriptions in churches and churchyards in Merioneth and Montgomeryshire, including local memorials of the war of 1914-1918.
- Copies of memorial inscriptions of the war of 1914-1918, mainly in Glamorgan, Monmouthshire and Radnorshire.
- Copies of memorial inscriptions mainly in Pembrokeshire.
- Copies of pedigrees and of memorial inscriptions, includidng some of the war of 1914-1918, in the churches and churchyards of Bodelwyddan, Brynford, Caerwys, Cwm, Dyserth Gorsedd, Gwaunysgor, Halkin, Hanmer, Hawarden, Basingwerk (Abbey), Llanasa, Meliden, Mold, Newmarkes, and Northop.
- Notes on, and copies of, memorial inscriptions in Welsh and English churches, including the church at Mold, Flintshire.
- Copies of memorial inscriptions in the churches and churchyards of Prestatyn, Cwm, Llandyrnog, Henllan, Tremeirchion, and Llanfwrog.
May be ordered through the nearest Family History Center. Microfilmed in 1950 by FHL.
FHL film numbers
- Flintshire & Denbighshire: 104330 Item 6
- Montgomeryshire & Merionethshire: 104330 Item 1
- Radnorshire, Glamorgan, & Monmouthshire: 104330 Item 2
- Flintshire: 104330 Item 4
- Pembrokeshire & Flintshire: 104330 Item 3
- Mold (Flintshire): 104330 Item 5
- Tenby (Pembrokeshire): 104330 Items 5 & 6