||Mayflower Families Through Five Generations.
||Descendants of the Pilgrims who landed at Plymouth, Mass. December 1620
||General Society of Mayflower Descendants
||Massachusetts, United States
Rhode Island, United States
Connecticut, United States
Maine, United States
||1620 - 1620
||Alden, Allerton, Billington, Bradford, Brown, Chilton, Cooke, Doty, Eaton, Fuller, Hopkins, Howland, More, Priest, Rogers, Samson, Soule, Standish, White, Winslow
||General Society of Mayflower Descendants.
||New England - United States
|Number of Volumes
|General Society of Mayflower Descendants. Mayflower Families Through Five Generations: Descendants of the Pilgrims who landed at Plymouth, Mass. December 1620. (New England - United States: General Society of Mayflower Descendants., Various).|
Available for purchase through the Mayflower Society (scroll down). There are 23 volumes, some with several parts. Each focuses on one (or two) Mayflower passenger(s). Available volumes include:
- Volume One: Francis Eaton, Samuel Fuller, William White (superceded by volumes Nine, Ten and Thirteen respectively)
- Volume Two: James Chilton, Richard More, Thomas Rogers (superceded by volumes Fifteen and Thirteen)
- Volume Three: George Soule (discontinued)
- Volume Four, Third Edition: Edward Fuller - by Bruce Campbell MacGunnigle
- Volume Five, Second Edition: Edward Winslow - by Ruth C. McGuyre and Robert S. Wakefield and John Billington - by Harriet W. Hodge
- Volume Six, Third Edition: Stephen Hopkins - by Jon D. Austin
- Volume Seven, Second Edition: Peter Brown - by Robert S. Wakefield. Available at the Family History Library.
- Volume Eight - 2nd Edition (2008): Degory Priest - compiled by Mrs. Charles Delmar Townsend, Robert S. Wakefield, Margaret Harris Stover, edited by Robert S. Wakefield
- Volume Nine: Francis Eaton - originally by Lee D. van Antwerp, revised by Robert S. Wakefield
- Volume Ten: Samuel Fuller - originally by Arthur H. and Katherine Radasch, revised by Robert S. Wakefield
- Volume Eleven - Part One 2nd Edition 2009: Edward Doty through Edward2 and John2 - by Peter B. Hill
- Volume Eleven - Part Two: Edward Doty through Thomas2, Samuel2, Desire2, Elizabeth2 - by Peter B. Hill
- Volume Eleven - Part Three: Edward Doty through Isaac2, Joesph2, Mary2 - by Peter B. Hill
- Volume Twelve - 2008 Edition - Reprint of 1999 Version: Francis Cooke - by Ralph Van Wood, Jr.
- Volume Thirteen, Third Edition: William White - originally by Robert M. Sherman, FASG & Ruth W. Sherman, Re-edited by Robert S. Wakefield. Available at the Family History Library.
- Volume Fourteen, Second Edition: Myles Standish - originally by Russell Warner, revised by Robert S. Wakefield
- Volume Fifteen: James Chilton - originally by Robert M. Sherman & Verle D.Vincent, revised by Robert S. Wakefield and Richard More - compiled by Robert M. Sherman, Robert S. Wakefield, Lydia D. Finlay
- Volume Sixteen - Part One: John Alden - compiled by Esther Littleford Woodworth - Barnes; edited by Alicia Crane Williams
- Volume Sixteen - Part Two: John Alden - Fifth Generation Descendants of Elizabeth2 - compiled by Esther Littleford Woodworth - Barnes; edited by Alicia Crane Williams
- Volume Sixteen - Part Three: John Alden - Fifth Generation Descendants of John2, Joseph2, and Jonathan2 - compiled by Esther Littleford Woodworth - Barnes; edited by Alicia Crane Williams
- Volume Seventeen: Issac Allerton - compiled by Robert S. Wakefield & Margaret Harris Stover
- Volume Eighteen - Part One: Richard Warren - 4 Generations - compiled by Robert S. Wakefield
- Volume Eighteen - Part Two: Richard Warren - Fifth Generation Descendants of Mary2, Anna2 and Elizabeth2 - compiled by Robert S. Wakefield
- Volume Eighteen - Part Three: Richard Warren - Fifth Generation Descendants of Abigail2, Nathaniel2 and Joseph2 - compiled by Robert S. Wakefield
- Volume Nineteen: Thomas Rogers - compiled by Alice W. A. Westgate, revised by Ann T. Reeves
- Volume Twenty - Part One: Henry Samson - by Robert Moody Sherman, Ruth Wilder Sherman
- Volume Twenty - Part Two: Henry Samson - Fifth generation descendants of James, Elizabeth (Samson) Sprout, daughter (Samson) Hanmore, Hannah (Samson) Holmes, Dorcas (Samson) Bonney by Jane Fletcher Fiske, FASG, Robert Moody Sherman, FASG, Ruth Wilder Sherman, FASG
- Volume Twenty - Part Three: Henry Samson - Fifth generation descendants of Henry’s sons Stephen and Caleb by Jane Fletcher Fiske, FASG, Robert Moody Sherman, FASG, Ruth Wilder Sherman, FASG
- Volume Twenty-One: John Billington - originally compiled by Harriet W. Hodge, revised by Robert S. Wakefield, FASG
- Volume Twenty-Two: William Bradford - compiled by Robert S. Wakefield, FASG and Ann Smith Lainhart
- Volume Twenty-Three - Part One: John Howland - The First Four Generations of his Children Lydia, Hannah, Joseph, Jabez, Ruth, and Isaac. Compiled by Ann Smith Lainhart and Robert S. Wakefield. Note: This volume covers only the younger children of John and Elizabeth (Tilley) Howland. The four elder children are treated in four volumes John Howland of the Mayflower published by Picton Press between 1990 and 2008.
Vol 7: Peter Brown family and and Vol 13: Family of William White are available at the Family History Library.
Descendants of Mayflower passengers John Tilley and his wife Joan Hurst are covered in the five volumes documenting the descendants of John Howland and his wife Elizabeth Tilley.
FHL film numbers
- 1440512 Item 19
Help fund new features!