||World War II Draft Registration Cards
||1942 - 1942
||Government / Church records
|Periodical / Series name
||Records of the U.S. Selective Service System (1940-), Record Group 147; National Archives, Washington, D.C.
|United States. World War II Draft Registration Cards.|
The collections on Ancestry and FamilySearch contain only the Fourth Registration (also known as the "Old Man's Registration." It covers men who born on or between 28 April 1877 and 16 February 1897.
NARA Microfilm Publications
These are the NARA microfilm publications of the fourth registration which occurred on April 27, 1942. The list is organized by state with the year of publication.
- Connecticut, organized by draft board (2003) - M1962, 72 rolls
- Delaware - M1936, 10 rolls
- Illinois (2007) - M2097, 326 rolls (978 boxes)
- Maryland - M1939, 66 rolls
- Massachusetts (2005) - M2090, 166 rolls
- New Hampshire (2003) - M1963, 19 rolls
- New Jersey, organized by county (2006) - M1986, 198 rolls
- Pennsylvania - M1951, 355 rolls
- Rhode Island (2003) - M1964, 26 rolls
- Vermont (2003) - M1965, 12 rolls
- West Virginia - M1937, 56 rolls
- Wisconsin (2009) - M2126, 118 rolls (353 boxes)