||Stories of Maine
||American Book Co.
|Swett, Sophie. Stories of Maine. (New York: American Book Co., c1899).|
Free access to the Heritage Quest Online collection is available from many libraries, both on-site and at home via a library card. Check with local libraries for more information.
Available at Ancestry.com (paid) and the Internet Archive and Google Books (free).
- The First Voyagers to Maine
- The Maine Ind1ans
- How Capta1n Weymouth Kidnaped the Natives
- Father Biard's Story
- The Story of Epenow and Assacomet
- The Plymouth Company
- The Story of La Tour and D'Aulney
- King Philip's War
- Agamenticus and Passaconaway
- Simon the Yankee Killer
- The Story of Baron Castine
- A Maine Sindbad
- Major Waldron and the Indians
- Lovewell's War
- The First Naval Battle of the Revolution
- The Burning of Falmouth
- A Hairbreadth Escape
- The British again in Maine
- Maine in the Civil War
- Anecdotes of the Heroes of Maine
- The Emma and the "Leaping Tarantula"
- Some of Maine's Resources
- The "Aroostook War"
- The Ships of Maine
- Maine's Famous Humorist